Six Must Do Things When You Get Medicare
1. Fill out an Initial Enrollment Questionnaire Form
Make sure your medical invoices and bills are paid correctly in a timely fashion by filling out this questionnaire and
to Medicare Insurance Plan Administrator, or complete it over the phone with the help of a customer care representative, the other alternative is sending it by mail.
2. Fill out The Authorization Form
Medicare can't disclose personal health information about you to anyone unless
you give authorization in writing first.
3. Make a "Welcome to Medicare" Preventive Visit Appointment with us. Phone:
This a free one-time comprehensive visit is offered
during the first 12 months you have Medicare.
4. Sign up for MyMedicare.gov
MyMedicare.gov is a secure online service where you can access
your personal Medicare information 24 hours a day, every
day of the year.
5. Choose and Join a Medicare Drug Plan (Medicare Part D) and
Secondary Insurance or Supplemental Insurance.
If you're new to Medicare, you have 7 months to join a Medicare Prescription drug
6. Check your health benefits?
Medicare's official "Your Medicare Benefits" publication explains the rules
about which health care services, Inpatient , outpatient benefits and supplies Medicare covers.